Mandarins - Here We Go Again

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

yet Jim Jordan got elected to Congress...and Paterno at least did follow the chain of command in reporting it.

This is a political post. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

With that, I think I’ll be taking a long break from here.  I’m getting a little creeped out from being doxxed with 2 1/2 year old posts. 

You aren’t the only one who thinks that far too prevalent practice here is disturbing and creepy.  

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Nobody else was putting their ### on the line.  Just whispering behind the scenes, defending him, or victim blaming her. 

With that, I think I’ll be taking a long break from here.  I’m getting a little creeped out from being doxxed with 2 1/2 year old posts. 

Hey there. Stick around! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dans said:

I hear you Terri. There is a certain individual on here who is an expert about everything and he loves to dig up old posts of mine. This site is slowly turning into the next version of RAMD. Take care Terri and stay safe!

Yeah Terri needs to stay. I like the even and sincere content they add here. 

There is more than one here who try to be the experts on every topic. Totally understand your comments though. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, E3D said:

This is a political post. 

JoePa (hate that term) never ran for anything. Only thing I know about Jordan is what he was accused of which wasn’t political either....

7 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Please just stop.

Stop what? What did I say that isn’t true....

are you saying accusations against Jordan are all politically motivated just like some say what came out at Penn State was all because of jealousy (I live in the are I’ve seen it).

Your honor... exhibit 1 why victims don’t want to come forward. “It didn’t happen, the victim has a hidden motive”

Edited by JimF-LowBari

12 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

are you saying accusations against Jordan are all politically motivated just like some say what came out at Penn State was all because of jealousy (I live in the are I’ve seen it).

Your honor... exhibit 1 why victims don’t want to come forward. “It didn’t happen, the victim has a hidden motive”

Notice this at bottom of last page and want to make sure my addition ain’t missed.... Want to make sure we don’t get into blaming the victims....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I reported to several sources and nothing was done.  I was threatened and had to get my attorney involved.  I definitely don’t feel responsible that this was person was allowed to continue in drum corps for several more years.  The only one who listened was Tricia Nadolny.  If she’s not a hero, I don’t know who is. 

agreed. she should be in every hall of fame there is.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, dans said:

I hear you Terri. There is a certain individual on here who is an expert about everything and he loves to dig up old posts of mine. This site is slowly turning into the next version of RAMD. Take care Terri and stay safe!

yeah they have dug up old stuff of mine too. some people have too much time on their hands

• Haha 2