Warning! - UnAuthorized FloMarching Subscription Charges

Sorry for not participating in forum topics till now, have been in COVID lockdown and working many crazy hours since I am considered a first responsder but, I have followed topic discussions.

This is a warning regarding FloMarching!

If you have used a credit card or multiple credit cards to purchase FloMarching subscriptions, be forewarned; FloMarching is charging a subscription to every credit card number they have in their database. I used my Discover card for FloMarching 2 years ago and First Bank for the 2019 season. I have not authorized a 2020 subscription yet FloMarching charged both of my cards which are on file. I am disputing both to my banks as fraud.

You need to check your cc statements and take appropriate action as this SCUM outfit is attempting to collect any monies they can due to the shut down and season cancellation.

Stay safe, and hope all continue to be well.

• Sad 1

I washed my hands of them 2 years ago & I keep check on my accounts.  Their business standards & practices are no where near as high as the standards of the corps they broadcast.  I'm sure if you look at their office parking lot in the morning, you would see a Volkswagen Beetle full of clowns exiting to clock in for their shift.   :whistle:  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 2

I was never asked for an update to the subscription, they just go ahead and do it like Sirius and Microsoft. Understood that to be their standard procedure. Why I cancelled 3 months early and keep the cancellation email in my rwcords

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

,I was never asked for an update to the subscription, they just go ahead and do it like Sirius and Microsoft. Understood that to be their standard procedure. Why I cancelled 3 months early and keep the cancellation email in my rwcords

I cancelled in March and the credit card I used last year was breached in December, and cancelled.  So good luck trying to charge that card.  Bwahaha 😈 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I cancelled in March and the credit card I used last year was breached in December, and cancelled.  So good luck trying to charge that card.  Bwahaha 😈 

I have another month or so. Keeping an eye on the charges via the app. My one card was breached years back and should have had cell phone as main phone. Got home and had msg “did you charge $9000 on plane tickets to Indonesia within the last hour?”. Man I flew to the phone to call back. Cancelled everything out, got new card, set cell as #1 number and.... set limit to lot less and “don’t you keep jacking up my limit because I’m a good risk, that made me a #### target for this”.

• Haha 1

If anyone hasn't heeded LITERALLY ALL OF THE WARNINGS ABOUT FLOMARCHING up until now, I don't know what to say.

Maybe they deserve this.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lead said:

If anyone hasn't heeded LITERALLY ALL OF THE WARNINGS ABOUT FLOMARCHING up until now, I don't know what to say.

Maybe they deserve this.

Especially with all the comparable options they... oh wait.

I’ll leave the judgments to a higher power.  

• Haha 2

i cancelled when the seasons got cancelled and nothing from Flo except emails begging me to come back to watch stuff i don't care about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I have another month or so. Keeping an eye on the charges via the app. My one card was breached years back and should have had cell phone as main phone. Got home and had msg “did you charge $9000 on plane tickets to Indonesia within the last hour?”. Man I flew to the phone to call back. Cancelled everything out, got new card, set cell as #1 number and.... set limit to lot less and “don’t you keep jacking up my limit because I’m a good risk, that made me a #### target for this”.

Indonesia?  😂  

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

At least it wasn't Malaysia.  They have those non-stop flights into the Indian Ocean;  one way.   :whistle:  (I think enough time has passed...)

• Haha 1