Housing Issues pre-COVID???

9 hours ago, MikeD said:

Here in NJ, even if a conference does not cancel, individual school districts may. My old district, West Windsor-Plainsboro, has no fall sports at all.

On Monday Teaneck High School "suspended" all Fall sports.

Some may be "pushed",others canceled completely.

8 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

Sure it will end..........sometime... sorry I've been up close to this 3 times in a state claiming to have it under control.till it wasn't .Comparing this in 2020 to something happened then ,I think 1720? Anyway ,sure I'll take it too I guess but hard to tell that to those sick or dying or families who have lost someone. The difference now is that it is 2020  I suppose human arrogance, in many cases selfishness, and for sure ignorance is not exclusive to the past when there was a lot less information.in general.     Didn't the.Plague finally end by isolation? I could be wrong

Agree that it is one thing to think of fatality rates in the abstract, another thing when it involves someone close to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, JohnZ said:

political commentary posts and collateral quoting removed

but Michigan football insults left! Thank you!!!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

but Michigan football insults left! Thank you!!!

None of those other Power 5 conferences really matter.  As Steve Spurrier stated, "the ACC & the SEC should just play their seasons & the winners face off for the national title because one conference was going to win it anyway."  Gotta love the "Ole Ball Coach!

:dancin: :offtopic:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

9 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

None of those other Power 5 conferences really matter.  As Steve Spurrier stated, "the ACC & the SEC should just play their seasons & the winners face off for the national title because one conference was going to win it anyway."  Gotta love the "Ole Ball Coach!

:dancin: :offtopic:

which is why he's unemployed

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...