Crossmen staff

On 8/8/2020 at 1:57 PM, Jeff Ream said:

well their online telethon raised i believe $84k and they kept $1600 a kid as opposed to full refunds or rolling it over....can't be cash is it?

They raised over 100K actually. But I heard the same rumors they are asking every member for $1600 for the 2020 season.....

On 8/7/2020 at 2:22 PM, seen-it-all said:

From what I heard a few days ago, it ain't pretty. 

^^ agreed.... just overall management things I heard....

31 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

If you go on their website you will see that the entire design team has resigned except Ed Devlin. Today the last one Andrew M. (music writer) announced his resignation. You will also notice the entire Colorguard educational team has left. Some of the visual guys as well. 

Management page went from 7 employees to two. Board of directors went from 10 to whatever is even left....

interesting things happening....

Good, the design last two years hasn’t been a strength 

I haven't seen anyone state yet:  Is there a suspicion that all of this is related to the Fred Morrison issue?

If it's all speculation at this point, I don't really care about it.

This appears to be another venerable org going down; I hope someone has actual first-hand facts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, garfield said:

I haven't seen anyone state yet:  Is there a suspicion that all of this is related to the Fred Morrison issue?

This appears to be another venerable org going down; I hope someone has actual first-hand facts.

From what I understand it looks like it’s the current management and board!

10 hours ago, lifeisaround said:

They raised over 100K actually. But I heard the same rumors they are asking every member for $1600 for the 2020 season.....

i got the $1600 right from someone that signed a contract. and thanks for the update, last number I saw was 84k.

7 hours ago, garfield said:

management and administration in general.