Staff Changes for 2021

2 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

As always, I see no major staff changes at BD....techs yes, cap heads, no.

What was the last major caption head change at BD? Scott Johnson coming aboard in 94? The gradual transition from Wayne Downey to John Meehan? (Would that even count since they're both still on board?)

1 hour ago, hostrauser said:

What was the last major caption head change at BD? Scott Johnson coming aboard in 94? The gradual transition from Wayne Downey to John Meehan? (Would that even count since they're both still on board?)

The Wayne/John Meehan one would probably be the last real change, unless you want to put in Shawn Glyde's musical arranging.

Regardless....staff consistency, thy name is BD.

6 hours ago, Algernon said:

Forgot to add Scott Koter out of SCV. It's all Gaines, all the time

That’s not a bad thing.

30 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

That’s not a bad thing.

Maybe, but I'd guess it'd be good to have a tenured program coordinator and music guy around for a fresh brass arranger. Already a great staff that can do that, but one more wouldn't hurt.

5 hours ago, hostrauser said:

I don't think Wayne stayed the whole week in Indy back in 2019.  I believe he flew out early before finals.  He's still around though but not as much.  

9 hours ago, hostrauser said:

That was more of a passing of the torch, like being handed down to a family member. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

As always, I see no major staff changes at BD....techs yes, cap heads, no.

why would you need to?