Staff Changes for 2021

2 hours ago, Tim K said:

I only know people who sit on the boards of two WC corps, so I am not speaking about every corps and even knowing the few board members I do, I am not claiming expertise. Both of these corps have acquired big names. I have read on DCP and if the season is still in progress, heard in the stands at Allentown and Indy (my theory is things get proposed in San Antonio, hammered out in Atlanta, spread in Allentown, and all but finalized in Indy), of all kinds of deals, signing bonuses, and the like, including hires by these corps. The board members of course, deny it. My guess is that in general, what  you read and hear is probably exaggerated, The exaggerated tales are downplayed, and the truth is somewhere in the middle. This, of course is all in the past. For 2021 and the uncertainty of whether there will be a season, a great deal will have to do with the fine print of contracts. As anyone who has handled employees knows, whether classified as employees or vendors/independent contractors (which may be the case with many instructors), the pandemic has created many issues most have never anticipated.

The large print giveth & the fine print taketh away....

• Haha 1