Has DCI......

On 9/7/2020 at 11:49 AM, E3D said:

I wonder how the Chinese vaccine is working in Peru? I believe Johnson & Johnson start up their vaccine in Peru this month sometime. 

J&J is starting a 60,000 person Phase 3 trial this month of a vaccine, and Peru was added to the country list that is participating. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, garfield said:

I posted in the other closed thread:  I was watching J&J interview back in late FEBRUARY that revealed their goal to declare "success" is both development of an affected class efficacy of 60% and global distribution for 300million doses.  J&J announced last week that they're adding several countries to its stable of test subjects.

And J&J's vaccine is a one-shot while the other major contenders currently require two shots.

But monkeys and hamsters world-wide are celebrating the J&J news from last week that their drug did not produce negative symptoms in, well, hamsters.

October could bring a surprise.

J&J is looking at 60,000 people to participate in their Phase 3 trial starting up, in a wide variety of countries. 

And yes, hamsters are certainly celebrating that good news!  

6 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

"Sly?" Great opportunity for an "earworm". :dancin:

Lmao today took a genealogy trip to PA boonies of mountain and hard coal country. Easy to spot me, was probably only one in 40 mile radius with Soul Town channel cranked on SiriusXM while driving. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 11:18 PM, Jeff Ream said:

this isn't a Trump bash this is  a politician bash...i'll believe it when I see it.

well I've been tested several times, no copay

and as stated all the biggest insurers have pledged coverage, many with no copay, government working for entirely free for Americans who cannot afford or are at higher risk

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/16/coronavirus-vaccine-will-be-free-for-some-americans-us-officials-say.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, MikeD said:

J&J is looking at 60,000 people to participate in their Phase 3 trial starting up, in a wide variety of countries. 

And yes, hamsters are certainly celebrating that good news!  

lots of positive news gives me hope for 2021 DCI

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

well I've been tested several times, no copay

and as stated all the biggest insurers have pledged coverage, many with no copay, government working for entirely free for Americans who cannot afford or are at higher risk

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/16/coronavirus-vaccine-will-be-free-for-some-americans-us-officials-say.html

😝 CNBC?  You can’t (cough) believe what ( cough) those capitalists say!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, garfield said:

😝 CNBC?  You can’t (cough) believe what ( cough) those capitalists say!

Same thing in a lot of other news sources, so yes I tend to think that it’s accurate