Has DCI......

13 minutes ago, garfield said:

Some will “believe it when they see it”, I’ll choose to invest in it by supporting the tour.  DCI.

Have to ask, how will can one support the tour at this point? Hope the positive news pans out but doing “wait and see” myself

24 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Have to ask, how will can one support the tour at this point? Hope the positive news pans out but doing “wait and see” myself

I've given a couple of times already to "my corps" But I have also given to DCI. 

The only thing else I have participated that might help support the tour was a discussion with a few band directors and them using their schools as housing location when there is a tour again. They all have been used in the past and have tentative agreement with their schools (all the same district). If needed I'm willing to do whatever to help that along. 

• Thanks 3

On 9/9/2020 at 5:07 PM, garfield said:

😝 CNBC?  You can’t (cough) believe what ( cough) those capitalists say!

More from those unbelievable capitalist.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/12/astrazeneca-coronavirus-vaccine-clinical-trials-resume-in-uk-after-pause-over-safety-concerns.html

1 hour ago, ranintothedoor said:

Well... there's always churches with property... a thought.  🙂

Quite true. Once upon a time, corps often stayed and practiced at church-connected facilities. Some of those folks thought of it as charitable community work.

There are also National Guard armories that can accommodate large numbers easily, and regularly serve as shelters. A connection to the state governor would be the ticket for access. These facilities are usually vacant for a few weeks in summer when the troops are away at training.

• Thanks 2