Has DCI......

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Not what I said and you know better than that... I hope...

Dont want to put you on ignore but wasting too many heartbeats responding...

:lol:you had to get personal hu? 

I really don’t see any personal attack here, and Jim’s first sentence, read in context, relates directly to the thread’s topic. Just my opinion.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I really don’t see any personal attack here, and Jim’s first sentence, read in context, relates directly to the thread’s topic. Just my opinion.

Attack? Who used that word besides you? 

They directly said they did not want to put on ignore and wasting their heartbeats. That was directed to me personally. Therefore it was going personal? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, E3D said:

They directly said they did not want to put on ignore and wasting their heartbeats. That was directed to me personally. Therefore it was going personal? 

Wasn’t meant as an attack, just saying I am not continuing that conversation. And letting you know what would happen if if continued.

i did remove the “I hope” part as did come across as snarky...

15 minutes ago, E3D said:

First, I directed my reply to the general forum.

Second, personal attacks are generally the standard by which moderators will take action, at least as far as I have observed in the past.

Third, I have seen statements such as the one you have taken personally dozens of times on these forums without any admonition from the moderators. People talk about using the ignore button all the time.

Fourth, he said he didn’t want to put you in ignore, but would.

Sorry, I don’t believe Jim’s comment can remotely be construed as personal. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Fifth ... This is why I need a fifth.

Ironic part is just before I retired I was working on a older computer application that allowed you to move items (text boxes, text, etc) when building screens. 
If I had it now I’d move the bleeping edit and quote buttons back to where they used to be

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Wasn’t meant as an attack, just saying I am not continuing that conversation. And letting you know what would happen if if continued.

i did remove the “I hope” part as did come across as snarky...

I did not say and did not take anything you posted as an attack. It went personal when you say you are wasting heartbeats. It can be personal without in insinuation of attacks. Simple concept but a real one. 

Thanks for the warning. 

• Haha 1