Has DCI......

November 4th should see a change. Maybe One party will stop what they're doing because they won or they'll stop because they lost.....LOL Yeh right!

46 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

It may be hard to read, but there is an "LOL" in the emoticon.  I missed it at first, too.

Lol thanks. I was looking for a text LOL. Thanks what I get texting when waiting for the dog to come in...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

4 minutes ago, Continental said:

NM stands for "no meth."

So strange I thought it stood for "Never Mind". :whistle:

11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

in many places bands and parents cant attend sporting events....and these are outside. i can't see that changing for indoor events, especially to the key you keep missing...groups that are not part of the school. My daughters Brownies troop has to have meetings outside, because no facility will let them in. why?

Liability

Three school systems in our area just had to revert back to virtual only due to multiple cases & quarantine issues.  Two football programs in our area just had to suspend for two weeks due to multiple cases.  

But, "we're turning the corner" & "it's just going to go away".  Nothing to see here folks; move along...

As it relates to another comment, our school's administration would not approve a corps staying on our campus* at this time or next summer.  It won't happen until this event is under control which probably means the end of 2021.  

*Our school has hosted a corps prior to ATL every year, except one due to turf installation, since the 2006.  (And the turf just made it a lot hotter in July.)    

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, skevinp said:

LOL stands for “laugh out loud”.  I have found that when people include it with a statement, they are typically not being overly serious.  

I think that this might be the crux of the miscommunication. As I mentioned in another thread, I don’t interpret the emoji of one character beating another character over the head with a lol sign as simply lol. I interpret it as “I am laughing at you.”

• Like 1