Site changes?

This change isn't that bad.  Has anyone tried the new Facebook on desktop or laptop?  In the words of Charles Barkley, "cause it's turrable".  
Way too busy & too much stuff.  What's happened to "keep to simple stupid"?  And messenger;  I'm about to delete it.  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

14 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

This change isn't that bad.  Has anyone tried the new Facebook on desktop or laptop?  In the words of Charles Barkley, "cause it's turrable".  
Way too busy & too much stuff.  What's happened to "keep to simple stupid"?  And messenger;  I'm about to delete it.  

Lol tried twitter for a few weeks until I saw how badly it made RAMD look tame and well “balanced “. They made a change to try to make it easier to see what what you were responding to. Not totally clear and only way to edit a tweet is delete and retype 🤮

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JohnD said:

Please post any questions you may have in the Customer Service Forum - which is where this sort of topic belongs.

Thanks all!

-john 

John,

Then if changes are are being made, why would there not be a advisory in the appropriate forum section?

There was none.  I checked before hand. 

1 hour ago, Continental said:

John,

Then if changes are are being made, why would there not be a advisory in the appropriate forum section?

There was none.  I checked before hand. 

Can’t speak for The Big Guy, but I’ve been told that the service levels provided in DCP are directly related to the fee schedule you chose when you signed up as a member.

Do you remember if you signed up for a Regular, Super, or Super-Duper account?  That would have made a difference in your notification timing.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, garfield said:

Can’t speak for The Big Guy, but I’ve been told that the service levels provided in DCP are directly related to the fee schedule you chose when you signed up as a member.

Do you remember if you signed up for a Regular, Super, or Super-Duper account?  That would have made a difference in your notification timing.

Do you wear a cape?