Two "clicks" to perform action

CrownBariDad

I just found something new. It looks like it now takes two presses on an object to perform an action.

Example: In the World Class discussion, I wanted to view the now closed Site Changes thread. I pressed on the star beside the topic title, but nothing happened except the title turned blue. I pressed again and the thread opened.

This also happens on the link at the bottom of the page to return to the topic listing. It's like: press to select, then press to execute. 

Please let me know if you need more info. 

13 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

I just found something new. It looks like it now takes two presses on an object to perform an action.

Example: In the World Class discussion, I wanted to view the now closed Site Changes thread. I pressed on the star beside the topic title, but nothing happened except the title turned blue. I pressed again and the thread opened.

This also happens on the link at the bottom of the page to return to the topic listing. It's like: press to select, then press to execute. 

Please let me know if you need more info. 

I am not able to replicate what you describe - testing with Chrome desktop and Chrome & Safari on iPhone.  A single click is all it takes to open a thread either by an icon (unread 'dot' or 'star'), the thread title, or other associated links.  All of these links appear to be 'regular' <a> tags, which provide the hyperlink.  In other words, there should be no issue of Javascript not executing properly for these operations.

We have very little control over how the content is actually delivered, without digging into the source of the templates provided by Invision - which I'm not excited about doing.  

Sadly, I don't have a better answer for you.

-john