Cavaliers To Perform At PASIC 2020

The Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps is honored and proud to be featured as a performing artist at the 2020 Percussive Arts Society International Convention (PASIC). “Shortly after 2019 PASIC ended, Mike McIntosh approached me with an idea he had about a clinic/performance for the 2020 convention. I thought it was one of the coolest […]

View the full article

I hope some version of the presentation mentioned in this announcement will be eventually made available to us civilians who aren't able to participate in the PASIC convention. Maybe posted online somewhere?  It sounds like an amazing show!

• Like 1

PASIC all virtual this year.  I haven't attended PASIC in several years & was planning to go this year's convention for some CEUs.  PAS moved their head quarters to Indy around 2007 & then I think they moved PASIC to the Indy Convention Center permanently in 2016?  I always enjoyed attending & visiting the various cities when it was held in AZ, FL, OH, TX, TN, & TX.  Started attending PASIC while in college in the 80s.  Great event for both educators & students.  

#COVIDSUX  :grrr:     

Edited by keystone3ply
cx