I'm writing a paper about DCI and need some sources.

Hi, I'm taking an English class and was assigned an argument paper. I need some sources I can quote on the issue i'm writing about. Speaking of which, basically I just want to know if you think the age-out age should be permanently raised to 22 or remain at 21 and I need just a few sentences I can quote about why you think so. 

Just email me at utenglishpaper@gmail.com and we can get started. The reason why I need to do it over email is because I can't just quote internet comments. I'll need some info about you too since it's anonymous but it's simple things like "where and when did you march?", and "how involved in the activity are you currently?" (i.e. staff, member, volunteer, etc.)

Hope I can get some help with this!

• Like 1

Sorry but all I can do is wish you luck as had to do an argument speech in college. And have no opinion one way or the other as marched all age corps (while still a minor).

Would be interesting to see the reasons people give to have an opinion one way or the other....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Well congratulations!  You've certainly found the best source with the DCP Forums.  Are you passed the "Drop/Add date?  Cause... :spitting:

I'm sure if you'll talk with your professor, he or she will come to realize the credibility of this forum as a source.  :whistle:

P.S. You're welcome to mark any & all grammatical errors in red. 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Sorry but all I can do is wish you luck as had to do an argument speech in college. And have no opinion one way or the other as marched all age corps (while still a minor).

Would be interesting to see the reasons people give to have an opinion one way or the other....

I swear I saw a reply from another poster in this thread and now it's gone.

Was I dreaming?

Was I hallucinating?

4 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

oops edit: was trying to respond to original but quoted myself 😡

Just wondering if you have to give both sides of the argument in your paper or try to convince people that one side is better? Wondering as my speech only pushed one side but what can you do in 5 minutes. 🙄

Edited by JimF-LowBari

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

No problem J.  It's 5 pm somewhere.

Lol I’m still getting used to the edit button moving. Twice I quoted myself when I wanted to edit... 😖

My massive caffeine intake today not working. 😜 Doing genealogy catch up work and feel like I’m writing a paper like englishpaperguy...