DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I predict there is zero chance of there being a drum corps season in 2021 in any form.    There were 3,000 + positives in Illinois today.  The most since May. 

PA is trending more than a thousand each day after averaging 500 or so few weeks ago *sigh*

One of the reasons I requested a mail in ballot because I don’t know what next month will bring. Received it yesterday and put it in the ballot box at county election board this morning. Could have mailed but was a nice day and wanted to check out the process. Had nice talk to county sheriff who was watching over the boxes.

• Like 6

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I think we’re creeping up on a wave.  At least, here in the upper Midwest.

Cases have been climbing steadily here in Michigan.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

PA is trending more than a thousand each day after averaging 500 or so few weeks ago *sigh*

One of the reasons I requested a mail in ballot because I don’t know what next month will bring. Received it yesterday and put it in the ballot box at county election board this morning. Could have mailed but was a nice day and wanted to check out the process. Had nice talk to county sheriff who was watching over the boxes.

I went in person to vote last Friday.  I trust Illinois with a mail-in ballot like I trust gas station sushi. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

35 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I went in person to vote last Friday.  I trust Illinois with a mail-in ballot like I trust gas station sushi. 

My sister worked for the post office, including the branch that’s a block from me. She will mail in but only because driving around where she would go is a nightmare. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Where is that Futurama vid from a few days back where Fry is eating a (space) truck stop sandwich saying “it’s like there is a party in my mouth... and everyone is throwing up”. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We Californians are ordered to stay home except to go to an essential job or to shop for essential needs. So me and Stephan work from home and decided to go to the Love Shack by SPARC a Recreational Marijuana Dispensary for some much needed do well goodies, then stopped at the Jug Shop Liquor Store for wine and spirits. Once home we filled out our third mail-in ballot, enjoying some Chinese Hunan and Mandarin offerings from Kung Food carry out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Election-day fraud

California includes the following crimes in its definition of election fraud:

• Accepting or offering money for a vote — California Elections Code 18521,
  • Using threats or coercion to influence a vote — California Elections Code 18540,
  • Voting in an election in which one is not entitled – California Elections Code section 18560(a),
  • Voting more than once in the same election — California Elections Code section 18560(b), and
  • Impersonating another voter — California Elections Code section 18560(c).

Penalties for California voting day fraud

Actual election-day fraud is almost always a straight felony in California. Consequences can include:

• 16 months, or two or three years in county jail, and/or
  • a fine of up to $1,000 or $10,000 (depending on the crime).

Enjoy prison!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

They keep mailing us ballots! We just fill them out. 

Funny. I applied for an absentee ballot and apparently it is lost in the mail. They said I had to wait until Monday before they will consider voiding the lost ballot and allowing me to apply for a new ballot. I am much more concerned about being disenfranchised, but you be you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Funny. I applied for an absentee ballot and apparently it is lost in the mail. They said I had to wait until Monday before they will consider voiding the lost ballot and allowing me to apply for a new ballot. I am much more concerned about being disenfranchised, but you be you.

Will the Governor of Michigan allow voting in person? It’s very much discouraged here because of 19.