DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

15 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Funny. I applied for an absentee ballot and apparently it is lost in the mail. They said I had to wait until Monday before they will consider voiding the lost ballot and allowing me to apply for a new ballot. I am much more concerned about being disenfranchised, but you be you.

Got mine 2 weeks ago....sending mine in this week

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Will the Governor of Michigan allow voting in person? It’s very much discouraged here because of 19. 

Yup. The polls will be open. 

Nj has rapid antigen tests on the way available shortly... the "bubbles" will work for limiting exposures of groups and I have found camps and colleges are taking dorm reservations for summer as long as you are "tested and contained" to 1 dorm.

Just now, oldbandguy said:

I wonder if those of us that did not ask for a refund for finals tickets, but allowed DCI to keep the money in exchange for 2021 tickets can now ask for our money back?

I wondered that as well, but decided that if there isn’t a 2021, DCI can keep my money as a donation. 

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I wondered that as well, but decided that if there isn’t a 2021, DCI can keep my money as a donation. 

I had thought about that too, but with finals and a couple of other shows that would be more than a $2000 donation.  I have been bombarded with requests to help with donations from MANY different music and fine arts groups.  Think I may need to spread it around if I can.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I had thought about that too, but with finals and a couple of other shows that would be more than a $2000 donation.  I have been bombarded with requests to help with donations from MANY different music and fine arts groups.  Think I may need to spread it around if I can.

Yeah, I already donated ticket money to Bloo for tickets I bought for their shows. That leaves Super Three tickets. I will let them ride. 

With anything virtual I would expect a lot out of Flo with many insider access and behind the scene extras to be added in to a deluxe package if we cant get into the stands.

6 hours ago, MikeZ said:

Yet if they don't send that email, folks will complain that the DCI office is not doing anything. They are literally in a lose/lose situation.

Z

yup.

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I predict there is zero chance of there being a drum corps season in 2021 in any form.    There were 3,000 + positives in Illinois today.  The most since May. 

numbers have been rising in over 30 states and parts of DC