DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

Glad we left MA when we did.  Those restrictions are ridiculous.  So, there's no football, soccer, or cross country  going on currently?

It depends on the school system and league. Some districts are planning Spring football. There are some soccer and field hockey games, some with spectators others without, and Cross Country. Football, in some districts, will be played in the Spring. I won’t hold my breath about Spring football.

2 hours ago, Continental said:

Stupidity often has few boundaries. 

Getting personal is never the way to go. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I won’t hold my breath about Spring football.

The baseball coaches will not want to lose their good athletes to Spring football.  Out here, the HS girls play soccer in the Fall and the boys in the Spring.  That way the good male athletes can play American football in the Fall.

1 hour ago, E3D said:

Getting personal is never the way to go. 

he wasn't referring to you specifically

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Continental said:

Thank you Jeff.

Your title should be "DCP Whisperer" which is sort of like Ghost Whisperer or Horse Whisperer but attune to what is actually being said on here. 

well to be honest i wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt........cause when i first read it i did laugh out loud

23 hours ago, Continental said:

I'm not keen on being added to the list of people who have earned DCP vacations this year.

i am amazed i haven't gotten one