DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

15 minutes ago, E3D said:

You can look at the data it clearly shows that over 70% who wore a mask were covid positive. 

I mean you did ask for the link and said it would be a good read. I gave you the link and you replied as if you have not read that PDF.

Here is the part I referred to. That is not white house spin or CDC spin it is what the data gave them.  

"In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of controlparticipants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public." 

I believe I also saw this on TV and the fact of the matter was they did not have proof of HOW and how much people wore masks., Only that they said they did, which what else would they say, " I screwed up and didn't protect myself or others" so now  I have it.

I actually have a relative in his 40s in another state in ICU now who also is a healthcare worker who said they wore masks all the time...yeah at work only

Now I will say I did see it on more than 1 station, I want to make sure I give a chance to all sides of a situation. Of course 1 made more about it than the other and both had their own spin.

18 minutes ago, E3D said:

You can look at the data it clearly shows that over 70% who wore a mask were covid positive. 

I mean you did ask for the link and said it would be a good read. I gave you the link and you replied as if you have not read that PDF.

Here is the part I referred to. That is not white house spin or CDC spin it is what the data gave them.  

"In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of controlparticipants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public." 

My guess would be that people diagnosed with Covid may not be totally forthcoming when asked about mask wearing. Doctors will tell you most patients claim to exercise and dentists will tell you people always claim to floss. Remember too, they do not claim masks are 100% effective, the claim is that wearing a mask is more effective than not wearing a mask. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tim K said:

My guess would be that people diagnosed with Covid may not be totally forthcoming when asked about mask wearing. Doctors will tell you most patients claim to exercise and dentists will tell you people always claim to floss. Remember too, they do not claim masks are 100% effective, the claim is that wearing a mask is more effective than not wearing a mask. 

Can you imagine the challenge facing those responsible for Covid tracing....

Edited by Continental
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Another question that never fools doctors....

"How many drinks do you have during a week?"

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Continental said:

Can you imagine the challenge facing those responsible for Covid tracing....

Those not being honest with the doctors for the covid tracing are the same ones who have gone full blown antivax. Worried about the government having data on them. 

13 minutes ago, Continental said:

Another question that never fools doctors....

"How many drinks do you have during a week?"

On man.... father in law lied about that to the anesthesiologist.... two days after back surgery went into a 4 month coma. 
Problem was he had himself fooled. He would drink vodka from a glass and when the glass got halfway he would top it off (for next couple of hours). But he convinced himself that was “one drink”. “You watch me I only have one drink a night”. “Dude you keep topping it off” (blank look) “yeah one drink”.

People can convince themselves of anything so they don’t have to face the fact they bleeped up....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

On man.... father in law lied about that to the anesthesiologist.... two days after back surgery went into a 4 month coma. 
Problem was he had himself fooled. He would drink vodka from a glass and when the glass got halfway he would top it off (for next couple of hours). But he convinced himself that was “one drink”. “You watch me I only have one drink a night”. “Dude you keep topping it off” (blank look) “yeah one drink”.

People can convince themselves of anything so they don’t have to face the fact they bleeped up....

I've read that most Doctor's double the amount the patient tells them.

24 minutes ago, Continental said:

I've read that most Doctor's double the amount the patient tells them.

Man they would not have been close. After he got out of the coma and was in rehab his doctor was telling my wife “you have to tell him how bad he is”. My wife tried to tell the doc she was but getting no support from rest of the family. Finally I just said “doc... do you think he’s at the point where he believes his own bull####”. Doc gave me a “you’re not in this conversation” look while I gave him a “shut up and listen” one....
Too weird for words... just saw on another SM site where someone called another person a kitty cat because they mask for others. The profile of the insulter includes “Christian”.... 🤔

Edited by JimF-LowBari