DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

7 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Dang.  Then my doctor must think I make my 7-Eleven runs like this guy. :guinesssmilie::spitting:

At first I laughed, but then thought about what causes someone to get that drunk and felt sorry for him.

I can't imagine what his head would feel like the following morning when he wakes up, if he wakes up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Continental said:

LOL - I think many know that feeling of "OMG - my head is a potato."

Then you get the people who are constantly buzzed so never feel bad. People are used to seeing them like that they might not even think there is a problem (unlike the guy in the vid). Think term is “functioning alcoholic”. Know a few....

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Then you get the people who are constantly buzzed so never feel bad. People are used to seeing them like that they might not even think there is a problem (unlike the guy in the vid). Think term is “functioning alcoholic”. Know a few....

You are so right.  The body eventually acclimatizes to the alcohol level and can sort of function under the influence.

Jim, for the person you quoted above, was there a blood alcohol level test done?

I had a friend in the Canadian military and thank goodness for members, there was more than one treatment program available.  It was common to have members in treatment and was never a stigma.  

11 minutes ago, Continental said:

You are so right.  The body eventually acclimatizes to the alcohol level and can sort of function under the influence.

Jim, for the person you quoted above, was there a blood alcohol level test done?

I had a friend in the Canadian military and thank goodness for members, there was more than one treatment program available.  It was common to have members in treatment and was never a stigma.  

Above posts about Father in law and no blood test that I know of. He lost his keys (literally - he put them in his jacket and then threw the jacket in the trunk). After he passed we had the trunk opened and found them.

Bro-in-law 1: sober for 30+ years but still feels like he could go back at times. He got DUIed and sent to rehab as plea bargin. He said while there he sobered up enough to realize how screwed up he was. 

Bro-in-law 2: also DUIed once but he doesn’t have a problem 🙄(like father like son). Guys a brew master of all freaking things.... 😫

7 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Above posts about Father in law and no blood test that I know of. He lost his keys (literally - he put them in his jacket and then threw the jacket in the trunk). After he passed we had the trunk opened and found them.

Bro-in-law 1: sober for 30+ years but still feels like he could go back at times. He got DUIed and sent to rehab as plea bargin. He said while there he sobered up enough to realize how screwed up he was. 

Bro-in-law 2: also DUIed once but he doesn’t have a problem 🙄(like father like son). Guys a brew master of all freaking things.... 😫

Friend in the military told me it stays detectable for months.

I am reading otherwise but most detectable in the hair for the longest time. 

Edited by Continental
  • Thanks 1