DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

11 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

When science tells us what?

that there is a vaccine, it's been widely distributed, and the spread is limited to mouth breathing anti vaxxers who care less for others than themselves.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Continental said:

If science were perfect we would already have a cure for cancer.

of which took a 42 year old Bloo alum and former student yesterday.

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, E3D said:

No one says Science is perfect. 

Not one source is a good thing with anything. Scientist have not had long enough to come to any real solid conclusions. Things are changing but to claim one source of info is the end all be all is exactly what I am point to when I say - "it is what it is until it changes" 

Hey guess now is as good as a time as any to remind all that Masks are not mandated and people have a right not to wear one if they want. Run get the duct tape to keep you brain matter from exploding. But if you really believe there should be a mask mandate then why not a back to work and school mandate? 

because idiots will still refuse to wear a mask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Continental said:

I wonder if people had the same objections when underwear was invented.

women still feel that way with bras

8 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

You can say it in whatever manner you feel applies.

"When cases stop rising."

"When there is a vaccine."

"When there are several vaccines."

"When vaccines are mandatory for corps members."

"When treatments reduce the case fatality rate below (whatever rate you choose)."

"When cases drop below (whatever rate you choose)."

"When deaths drop below (whatever rate you choose)."

"When (whatever health/government agency you choose) says interstate travel may commence without quarantine."

"When (whatever health/government agency you choose) says sports may commence without restrictions."

"When (whatever health/government agency you choose) says audiences may assemble without social distancing."

Pick one.  Or make your own description of when we will reach "safe" conditions.

i choose all

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

because idiots will still refuse to wear a mask.

85% of infected people were wearing a mask. Are they idiots as well. There is no conclusive evidence that wearing a piece of cloth over your face stops the virus. There is proof however that wearing a mask does affect your respiratory system in a negative way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dans said:

85% of infected people were wearing a mask. Are they idiots as well. There is no conclusive evidence that wearing a piece of cloth over your face stops the virus. There is proof however that wearing a mask does affect your respiratory system in a negative way. 

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/10/15/fact-check-cdc-report-masks-covid-19-tests-misinterpreted/3643312001/

https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/masks-breathing-in-less-coronavirus-means-you-get-less-sick

ahhhhh science

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, dans said:

If I dig far enough in the internet I can find people saying just about anything. I’ll stick with Johns Hopkins thank you very much....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dans said:

Around here we see every imaginable fabric worn as a protective mask and in so many creative ways too! Wouldn’t one think that only a specific type of mask be worn? Stephan calls mask a symbol of fear. It’s not about the mask it’s about the symbol it represents. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Around here we see every imaginable fabric worn as a protective mask and in so many creative ways too! Wouldn’t one think that only a specific type of mask be worn? Stephan calls mask a symbol of fear. It’s not about the mask it’s about the symbol it represents. 

Dumbest one I ever saw was crocheted. Talk about big tailed holes over mouth. That and people can’t get the idea that they do breathe thru the nose so that needs to be covered too. 
If people won’t mask at least they should distance but too many around here are doing neither.

Figure if it cuts down the chances of passing it to my family and friends, what’s the heartburn? And I don’t get the symbol of fear BS. I’m wearing it to try to protect people and mature enough not to give a flying #### what anyone thinks.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1