DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

9 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Dumbest one I ever saw was crocheted. Talk about big tailed holes over mouth. That and people can’t get the idea that they do breathe thru the nose so that needs to be covered too. 
If people won’t mask at least they should distance but too many around here are doing neither.

Figure if it cuts down the chances of passing it to my family and friends, what’s the heartburn? And I don’t get the symbol of fear BS. I’m wearing it to try to protect people and mature enough not to give a flying #### what anyone thinks.

Seat belts have also been know to do damage, the point is wear the darn thing or ticket.For  it saves lives. People look to example and as some might think its a sign of weakness one can also look at it as a sign of responsibility, a sign of adult thinking and not some crazy symbol of manhood or macho or a right. Usually those who feel its a sign of weakness especially of manhood ( and I do know a few of them )are just trying to prove they are something they aren't anyway.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Well since we went in this direction... Has anything been released on long term or permanent health effects of CV (maybe too early yet). Just tired of hearing percentages like the only possibilities are survive or not. Just makes it sound like the survivors always come back 100%. 
And when I hear percentages I’m reminded my wife getting flu almost 3 years ago. Percentage of survival was better than CV but she developed pneumonia and died just like the people who die of CV. Percentages don’t mean squat if you are on the wrong side...

The issue concerning science & Covid is a variation of Schopenhauer's Law of Entropy (If you put a spoonful of wine in a barrel full of sewage, you get sewage. If you put a spoonful of sewage in a barrel full of wine, you get sewage).

Politics has come in contact with some of the science.  And politics ruins everything it touches.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
Formati ng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Well since we went in this direction... Has anything been released on long term or permanent health effects of CV (maybe too early yet). Just tired of hearing percentages like the only possibilities are survive or not. Just makes it sound like the survivors always come back 100%. 
And when I hear percentages I’m reminded my wife getting flu almost 3 years ago. Percentage of survival was better than CV but she developed pneumonia and died just like the people who die of CV. Percentages don’t mean squat if you are on the wrong side...

too early yet. many reports of lingering effects, but it's been less than a year, so way too soon to know

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I had this discussion with an ID doctor recently. Having to deal with someone on their 4th covid test in a covid unit I had several opportunities . Anyway, he said we do not know long term effects BUT he did say there could be several. He also said those who are young getting this could see other severe conditions as they age . I said well we all get things aging , he said yes but this could accelerate  and complicate things quite a bit. Alot unknown and I'm sure will change as time goes on. This is something that I'm very sure will be talked about and studied for decades to come.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dans said:

Liberal propaganda 

Why the #### is anyone putting political spin on health? No ### #### wonder we can’t reopen.... 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, dans said:

Liberal propaganda 

Dance.....I'm truly sorry you feel that way.   

I sincerely hope you and the ones you love are not affected by what is going on in the same way so many others have been affected. 

Death knows no political affiliation. 

Edited by Continental
  • Like 3