DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

32 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I had this discussion with an ID doctor recently. Having to deal with someone on their 4th covid test in a covid unit I had several opportunities . Anyway, he said we do not know long term effects BUT he did say there could be several. He also said those who are young getting this could see other severe conditions as they age . I said well we all get things aging , he said yes but this could accelerate  and complicate things quite a bit. Alot unknown and I'm sure will change as time goes on. This is something that I'm very sure will be talked about and studied for decades to come.

Having found out my sophomore at college aged nephew caught a bad case in August one of the reasons I’m thinking about this. Youngest of the 5 nieces/nephews I have and hate  to think what might be ahead of him.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Well since we went in this direction... Has anything been released on long term or permanent health effects of CV (maybe too early yet). Just tired of hearing percentages like the only possibilities are survive or not. Just makes it sound like the survivors always come back 100%. 
And when I hear percentages I’m reminded my wife getting flu almost 3 years ago. Percentage of survival was better than CV but she developed pneumonia and died just like the people who die of CV. Percentages don’t mean squat if you are on the wrong side...

Jim,

Science is still looking at CV data and because they don't have all the answers they are wrong.  

Yesterday we went from Science is wrong to Science is exact because someone brought up mis-read data. 

Science is wrong and must be punished.  Bad Science.  Bad Science. 

6 minutes ago, Continental said:

Dance.....I'm truly sorry you feel that way.   

I sincerely hope you and the ones you love are not affected by what is going on in the same way so many others have been affected. 

Death knows no political affiliation. 

I'm not dancing. Thanks  for your thoughts. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Having found out my sophomore at college aged nephew caught a bad case in August one of the reasons I’m thinking about this. Youngest of the 5 nieces/nephews I have and hate  to think what might be ahead of him.

I have a relative in the north east, in his early 40s now in ICU, lung bleeding etc etc. A health care worker BUT outside work supported another way of thinking..Sad

• Sad 2

Just now, GUARDLING said:

I have a relative in the north east, in his early 40s now in ICU, lung bleeding etc etc. A health care worker BUT outside work supported another way of thinking..Sad

Please stop bringing up real life experiences. 

It confuses those who insist there are no issues and that this is all fabricated. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Continental said:

Jim,

Science is still looking at CV data and because they don't have all the answers they are wrong.  

Yesterday we went from Science is wrong to Science is exact because someone brought up mis-read data. 

Science is wrong and must be punished.  Bad Science.  Bad Science. 

Working IT for 40 (puke) years I understand the idea of ideas change as more information is found, or found to be incorrect. Not pointing this at Dan but too many think health professionals are wrong or part of the conspiracy if they change any recommendation. For me just too many times of going through “that’s not what you said last time”... “well we looked more and crap changed since last time”....

• Like 1

Just now, Continental said:

I think it's your fault. 

Hey I’m responsible... (all together now).. if anything goes wrong... I’m responsible 😈