DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

9 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Let’s start with the vaccine... when medical people say it is good to go I’ll believe it. When anyone medical or not gives a date when it will be ready I won’t believe (too many unknowns to determine a set date). And when I see non medical people trying to set or change the parameters to use to determine safety my BS detector goes up. 

who the hell says they don’t want the economy to reopen. Disagreeing on how to do it safely is NOT saying it should not reopen

As for piling on... you give your option and we give ours. Not our fault if the sides aren’t evenly matched... You never had this happen before outside of DCP?

Vaccine is Science. 

All the other stuff is pretty clear here.  No problem with the numbers just how the pile on is done. 

Here you go Masks are not 100% prevention against the corona virus. People can chose not to wear it and that will happen. 

Edited by E3D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, E3D said:

Vaccine is Science. 

All the other stuff is pretty clear here.  No problem with the numbers just how the pile on is done.

How it is determined that a vaccine is safe and ready for use is what I am talking about. Seeing tug of wars between different groups on the proper parameters. Think that is driving fear of vaccination for some people....

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Lol I’m registered independent as sick of both sides. Be surprised how many people think that means I cannot vote for a GOP or Dem. 

BTW tried out the PA mail in ballot (old people want to try new stuff). Drove it to county election board and dropped it in the box. And had nice talk to kind of cute county deputy. Hard to tell with the mask and oversized shirt to cover the protective vest. That night after hours got email saying ballot received 👍

Wow. 

I mail in voted more than once already. Seems to be working really well. 

Early voted in 3 locations and did the 4 drive thru locations and they all worked well. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, E3D said:

Wow. 

Early voted in 3 locations and did the 4 drive thru locations and they all worked well. 

Do they allow internet access in jail. 

Is there a purpose to this or you just bored and trying to stir up crap. Asking because if just stirring up I’m done

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dans said:

Liberal propaganda 

You have so much patience putting up with all of these replies here. 

Do you work at Target? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Do they allow internet access in jail. 

Is there a purpose to this or you just bored and trying to stir up crap. Asking because if just stirring up I’m done

What's wrong? Not everyone is going to agree with everything that is said. It is a discussion. 

I was poking fun at the mail in voting? You never had this happen before outside of DCP?

• Like 1

what was it that someone said.

"because idiots will still refuse to take the vaccine"

I substituted "wear a mask" with take the vaccine. 

Same same. "ahhhhhhh science". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E3D said:

Mask's were originally no help as told by Science ------- now they are. It does seem that it offers help against the spread. There will be studies to follow that will prove or disprove. Science is always changing. 

lock down for 15 days to slow the spread.   

Actually a month

Actually two months

no wait three months 

four?

Until there's a vaccine. 

Never mind actually we can't trust the vaccine. 

Vaccine is Science - but you don't trust vaccine due to Science only matters if it fits my narrative. If it was a different narrative it would be all aboard the vaccine train.  Same way with the economy because you really don't want things to open up until that narrative fits yours. 

Just look at the pile on mentality at work here when someone does not agree with the "majority". Keep coming up with these real life stories though. 

i apologize if i seem like i am piling on, i have tried very hard to stay out of these discussions all year because in the end, it breaks down to ones political viewpoints or how someone perceives your viewpoints. i am independent, i left the republican party 5 years ago, and have zero desire to join the democratic party. I am the common sense party mentally, because for all those saying masks, you have just as vocal a group saying no masks open everything up, and as of yesterday the highest new number of cases registered in a day since July. So obviously, especially with pandemic fatigue setting in for many people....they are not following the guidelines and boom. 

science isn't 100% exact. But Sturgis has been linked to many cases in the upper midwest...the great White House super spreader event.....it seems to me the proof is easily detected scientifically as to which viewpoint is losing the battle. Hint...it ain't masks. if it were up to me, those caught willingly spreading it with zero disregard for others would get the chair.....so not so liberal a viewpoint here eh?

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, E3D said:

I have seen some interesting masks. Do people wear them in your area while out walking the dog or going for a stroll? They don't do that where I'm located but I have seen plenty wearing a mask while driving a car alone. Not exactly sure what that is about. 

Quick Q  . Now that DCI will not be back do you think the pageantry leach's will find new places to stick onto? I would say they would all become band directors but those will be a thing of the past also. Who knew the fine arts would pay so little????? and then to have that all taken away. 

the leeches are always finding new things to branch out into. thats what leeches do

18 minutes ago, E3D said:

Wow. 

thanks your info has been screen shotted to the appropriate authorities

• Haha 1