DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Will have to read to refresh my memory. What I remember is there were two types of vaccine and one either didn’t do anything or hurt (killed?) some people. Salk vs Sabin?

Years back think we had a thalidomide victim on base (or at least same problem with her arms). Beyond words what she had to put up with.

I meant to add that I have already researched an effective method for neutralizing any chip that may be injected when I get the vaccine.  

200px-ElectricityTest.jpg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Continental said:

I meant to add that I have already researched an effective method for neutralizing any chip that may be injected when I get the vaccine.  

200px-ElectricityTest.jpg

Get them nanobots.....

Thinking of the polio post have a “here we go again”connection. From Hanover Lancers history: Pre WWII (forget year) “corps did not go to the state AL convention due to polio outbreak in York county “. York is Lancers home county.

Wonder is any other corps activities were cancelled due to disease outbreak

Edited by JimF-LowBari

8 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

edit: read the link and will have to try to find a book I read on this years back. Will have to go down to the library to see if they have it 👍

So great that you do so much reading.  People often leave school and think they no longer have to learn anything.  Although we have many problems in society, we also have incredible knowledge at our finger tips.  I often wonder what University would have been like during the age of the Internet.

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Get them nanobots.....

Thinking of the polio post have a “here we go again”connection. From Hanover Lancers history: Pre WWII (forget year) “corps did not go to the state AL convention due to polio outbreak in York county “. York is Lancers home county.

Wonder is any other corps activities were cancelled due to disease outbreak

So easy to not think about advances in science and medicine.

My father's sister died very young from an ear infection.  There were no antibiotics then.  Now we take things like this for granted.

• Sad 1