DCI continues delay of 2021 tour announcement, ticketing information

15 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Funny. I applied for an absentee ballot and apparently it is lost in the mail. They said I had to wait until Monday before they will consider voiding the lost ballot and allowing me to apply for a new ballot. I am much more concerned about being disenfranchised, but you be you.

Got mine 2 weeks ago....sending mine in this week

• Like 1
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went in person to vote last Friday.  I trust Illinois with a mail-in ballot like I trust gas station sushi. 

Yet if they don't send that email, folks will complain that the DCI office is not doing anything. They are literally in a lose/lose situation.   Z

PA is trending more than a thousand each day after averaging 500 or so few weeks ago *sigh* One of the reasons I requested a mail in ballot because I don’t know what next month will bring. Receiv

Nj has rapid antigen tests on the way available shortly... the "bubbles" will work for limiting exposures of groups and I have found camps and colleges are taking dorm reservations for summer as long as you are "tested and contained" to 1 dorm.

Just now, oldbandguy said:

I wonder if those of us that did not ask for a refund for finals tickets, but allowed DCI to keep the money in exchange for 2021 tickets can now ask for our money back?

I wondered that as well, but decided that if there isn’t a 2021, DCI can keep my money as a donation. 

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I wondered that as well, but decided that if there isn’t a 2021, DCI can keep my money as a donation. 

I had thought about that too, but with finals and a couple of other shows that would be more than a $2000 donation.  I have been bombarded with requests to help with donations from MANY different music and fine arts groups.  Think I may need to spread it around if I can.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, oldbandguy said:

I had thought about that too, but with finals and a couple of other shows that would be more than a $2000 donation.  I have been bombarded with requests to help with donations from MANY different music and fine arts groups.  Think I may need to spread it around if I can.

Yeah, I already donated ticket money to Bloo for tickets I bought for their shows. That leaves Super Three tickets. I will let them ride. 

With anything virtual I would expect a lot out of Flo with many insider access and behind the scene extras to be added in to a deluxe package if we cant get into the stands.

6 hours ago, MikeZ said:

Yet if they don't send that email, folks will complain that the DCI office is not doing anything. They are literally in a lose/lose situation.

Z

yup.

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I predict there is zero chance of there being a drum corps season in 2021 in any form.    There were 3,000 + positives in Illinois today.  The most since May. 

numbers have been rising in over 30 states and parts of DC

• JohnZ locked this topic