Other Shows Cancelled for Health?

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Hi,

I didn't post that to be political. It's just those are the only events where i don't see the normal protocols for crowd size being followed. And if you knew anything about me and thought before you typed, you'd know i do not support rioting. But then again, thinking before you type is a challenge across all forms of social media these days

During the summer you did not see any other events that did not follow the "normal" protocols?

Edited by E3D

Ok folks I’m going to bed soon... if this keeps going back to bickering over procedures outside of the corps world I’ll have the thread shut down..... find another SM site to try to convince others

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Ok folks I’m going to bed soon... if this keeps going back to bickering over procedures outside of the corps world I’ll have the thread shut down..... find another SM site to try to convince others

So, you're a moderator on this site now?

10 minutes ago, dans said:

It’s my thread and I can request to have it closed for any reason.... Don’t like start your own #### thread...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dans said:

Yeah as skevinp said, if someone starts a thread they can ask for it to be closed. I did not know that either but I have seen that on other sites message boards. 

2 hours ago, dans said:

The coronavirus has a 99.9% survival rate...that is a fact. Yet we're destroying businesses and people's lives over this. Just doesn't add up!

Actually, according to the WHO, the survival rate is around 97%. 

From the WHO dashboard: 41,570,883 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 1,134,940 deaths, reported to WHO.

WHO dashboard

• Thanks 1