Drum Corps wear for Halloween?

Was getting dressed this morning and thought -- do I have a Halloween shirt to wear?  I really don't have anything specifically for Halloween (that's the Wife's forte), so I thought what could I wear?  I picked out a Crown "Beast" tour shirt which will do nicely.

But, what else is out there?  Obviously, there's Crown's "Inferno" and Academy's "Drum Corpse Bride" apparel.  How would you show both your Drum Corps and Halloween "Spirit"?  (Shoutout to the Baby Blue).

• Like 1

I've got the Drum Corpse Bride shirt.  Also done the Wicked Games GUILTY shirt.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

Was getting dressed this morning and thought -- do I have a Halloween shirt to wear?  I really don't have anything specifically for Halloween (that's the Wife's forte), so I thought what could I wear?  I picked out a Crown "Beast" tour shirt which will do nicely.

But, what else is out there?  Obviously, there's Crown's "Inferno" and Academy's "Drum Corpse Bride" apparel.  How would you show both your Drum Corps and Halloween "Spirit"?  (Shoutout to the Baby Blue).

I don't really participate in the Halloween spirit. I would think the Boston costume from wicked games would have worked well. 

• Like 1