Quiet Times

One thing I'm doing when on interminably boring zoom calls is do a google news search for drum corps - you will often find obituaries of people who have died recently. The obituary makes a passing reference to drum and bugle corps - such as, "She loved life, family, horses and drum and bugle corps."

Will be scanning a pair of old DC programs and sending to dcxmuseum.com. Sis has online book business and haunts flea markets and crap stores. She sees any corps stuff she buys for me.

1968 Hershey Sr corps show

1976 York PA Sr show (Red Carpet Association - not ready for DCA corps)

• Like 1

The election is playing a part in this, I'm sure.

Sure sounds like some states could use some qualified tabulators. :innocent:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, hostrauser said:

The election is playing a part in this, I'm sure.

Sure sounds like some states could use some qualified tabulators. :innocent:

I think the tabulators are doing just fine considering the unprecedented amount of mail-in ballots. We just need to be patient. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

I think the tabulators are doing just fine considering the unprecedented amount of mail-in ballots. We just need to be patient. 

Just to give pure numbers. This is first time for PA and mail ins. Over 2 million mailed or dropped off. And per the rules counting  could not start until Election Day.

edit cuz just found out my county still counting 50K mail ins. Know there is good bit of farmland in the lower part but get with the 21st century 😖

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1