ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY...

On November 13th, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence. That request came from his wife. Deep down, he knew she was right; but he also knew that one day he would return to her.

(cue theme music)

124577966_10220138031894991_363112457819

LOL Sorry.... I had to. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, njthundrrd said:

On November 13th, Felix Unger was asked to remove himself from his place of residence. That request came from his wife. Deep down, he knew she was right; but he also knew that one day he would return to her.

(cue theme music)

LOL Sorry.... I had to. 

Did Felix Unger march in Buccaneers?  Was he woke?  Did "woke" exist as a term back then?  Was the phrase back then actually "He's hip, he's cool, he's 45!"

If this is off topic, there are throngs of forum members who will report it to the moderators only to have this post removed. 

...and we will once again have absolutely nothing to talk about on this forum. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Continental said:

Did Felix Unger march in Buccaneers?  Was he woke?  Did "woke" exist as a term back then?  Was the phrase back then actually "He's hip, he's cool, he's 45!"

If this is off topic, there are throngs of forum members who will report it to the moderators only to have this post removed. 

...and we will once again have absolutely nothing to talk about on this forum. 

I think he marched with Neil Pert. 

There was also a story of a man named Brady as I recall.

Was that also Friday the 13th....

Great got that #### song stuck in my head 😫

2 hours ago, njthundrrd said:

(cue theme music)

LOL Sorry.... I had to. 

In real life, Tony Randall stayed married for over 50 years until his wife died.  Then when he was 75 he married a 25 year old and then had 2 kids.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This subject is absolutely on topic.

Many a man back then was unceremoniously evicted by his wife, significant other, friends and/or family for grievances related to his obsession with drum corps.

I don't know where Felix marched, but his over-the-top OCD fastidiousness would have been SOP in many a corps. Just consider some of the now quaint and outdated elements of the activity in those halcyon times: Inspection, Tics, FM 22-5 Drill and Ceremonies requirements, silence on the field, tempo restrictions, flag code...etc.

Felix Unger's personality was perfectly suited to drum corps, neurotic to a fault.

'Scuse me while I go polish my white bucks.

• Like 2