• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the wonderful opportunity to talk with michael at Open class in Michigan city 2018, my 30th and final year on tour. He did an interview with me as I fixed his Concert Euphonium. When we were

Michael would post on here all the time.  Always positive.  So often hilarious.  He had such a wit. I did not know what he was going through up until yesterday.  I have just read his Facebook pos

That humor. That connoisseur of all things pageantry. The smile and friendship. The wisdom and snark. I first met Mike as he performed his hysterical rendition of Karnac (renamed Boo-nac) at a Drum Co

. (Inwardly thinking son of a .....)

goodbye Mr Boooooo Chronicles 

I just saw this news on Facebook. Such a huge loss. His knowledge of drum corps was unrivaled and his willingness and ability to share it like no other. The past few months have been difficult for him with all that happened with the cancellation of the season and later his diagnosis, but judging from his FB posts a few months back, he knew he faced an uphill battle but also knew had the love, prayers, and support of so many from people who marched with him in Cavies to casual acquaintances. My conversations with him in Indy, which were always too brief since everyone knew him and wanted to at least say hello, were a highlight of finals. I’m not sure we’ll see the likes of him again. 

• Like 2

Wow. This is truly really sad news, he was drum corps through and through. He will be missed, RIP. 

This is heartbreaking.  Since day one as a fan, he’s a name I have associated with BOA, DCI, WGI, etc.  So many great stories told by him over the years. He’ll be greatly missed.  Rest In Peace  

• Like 2

Such a shame. He was an icon in the marching arts activity. 

We never met, but we had a lot of very great conversations online. We shared more than our first names; we had similar viewpoints of view on many things.

• Like 1