2021 if not full season then......???!

5 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I really hope that somewhere in DCI they are keeping a list of the various things that need to be in place for a tour (however that is defined) and that the leadership has a realistic set of dates in place where various decisions have to be made.  It is OK if they are not public with the details, but some kind of public reassurance that they are thinking about this would be go a long way to soothing the membership & fan base.

Is there going to be some kind of a Jan 2021 annual meeting (if not live (admittedly unlikely) at least on Zoom)?

there's constant meetings

47 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

A veritable never-ending Zoom session I suppose (been on a few myself)

But are they actually making decisions?  Or is it a moan-fest?

Sound like project meetings I’ve been on: “ahhhhhh anything new today? No? Ahhhhhh? Check in next week”

click

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

A veritable never-ending Zoom session I suppose (been on a few myself)

But are they actually making decisions?  Or is it a moan-fest?

it's a lets throw #### against the wall and see if we can make any stick kind of thing

Just now, Continental said:

A past boss of mine, someone I worked with for 10 years, had the phrase "Meetings up - profits down."

It has stuck with me since then. 

We started a new management technique years ago (since dropped). Everyone should know the “process” of what everyone else is doing. So lot of people talking to each other..

Finally started seeing signs “Lonely, want to meet new people, have nothing constructive to do? HAVE A MEETING” Management got the clue...

8 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

We started a new management technique years ago (since dropped). Everyone should know the “process” of what everyone else is doing. So lot of people talking to each other..

Finally started seeing signs “Lonely, want to meet new people, have nothing constructive to do? HAVE A MEETING” Management got the clue...

By chance was that new management technique influenced by Agile?

13 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying sometimes Management is required to attend so many meetings that they have no time to manage. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Continental said:

By chance was that new management technique influenced by Agile?

Had a new one every few years so possible. One time micromanage everything and next one just let the people do their thing. Worst was Lean Sigma(?) with different colored “belts” like karate. Blew our training budget for 2 years because “everyone” had to lean the new process. Didn’t help me code any better...

• Haha 1