2022 rule change I would like to see.

I'm having issues with calling 23 year old adults "kids".  I dunno, the whole reality thing.  Has life, parenting and our educational system failed this hard?  Perhaps, marching band isn't the real issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

And then there was 'Crunchy Frog'...

the only thing mini about them was their score

1 hour ago, Mello Dude said:

I'm having issues with calling 23 year old adults "kids".  I dunno, the whole reality thing.  Has life, parenting and our educational system failed this hard?  Perhaps, marching band isn't the real issue.

my brother is 44. i call him kid.

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

my brother is 44. i call him kid.

When I transferred to IUP to get a 4 year degree I ended up in a privately owned dorm. Reason was the school only took responsibility for housing students who started there as freshmen right out of HS. So ended up with bunch of people who went into the service after HS for the GI Bill to be able to afford college. Was never in the service but enjoyed the maturity level of people who had been in the outside world.

Real fun watching upper classmen try to talk down to a new student. Only to find out the new student was older than they were. Not to mention experience being self reliant away from home for 3 years. “Shut up ### hole. I just spent 3 years in Germany with Uncle Sugar. I’m going out for a beer”. 😆

Edited by JimF-LowBari

On 12/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, JimF-LowBari said:

When I transferred to IUP to get a 4 year degree I ended up in a privately owned dorm. Reason was the school only took responsibility for housing students who started there as freshmen right out of HS. So ended up with bunch of people who went into the service after HS for the GI Bill to be able to afford college. Was never in the service but enjoyed the maturity level of people who had been in the outside world.

Real fun watching upper classmen try to talk down to a new student. Only to find out the new student was older than they were. Not to mention experience being self reliant away from home for 3 years. “Shut up ### hole. I just spent 3 years in Germany with Uncle Sugar. I’m going out for a beer”. 😆

hell guys you marched with still call me kid

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

Damm!  You must really be old Jeff.

51 going on 17

14 hours ago, Continental said:

Did Crunchy Frog originate from Lee Rudnicki?

I think he was also associated with "Seven" or something like that.  

and the first California corps to make DCA Finals, the Renegades...7 was the number of attendees to their first ever rehearsal

Edited by Jeff Ream