2022 rule change I would like to see.

33 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Done our best to do that in Cali! 

Figure I’ve burned through 3/4 of my lifespan. So not going to waste any more time or heartbeats with anyone who sidesteps questions..... Bye

Anyone have ideas for SoundSport rules that should be changed for the Age of Covid? Still think DCI needs to think outside the box to start rebuilding and SS about as low cost as the activity gets

13 hours ago, Poppycock said:

To me it’s DCI-Lite, and apologies if I don’t understand the need for a discrete circuit. 

because it's...and i'll use caps....ALL AGE.

15 wanna march? Sure! 40 wanna march? Sure! it's been a great place for kids to get training to go to DCI, and heck of a lot of them came back after their time was done in DCI.The year we won DCA about 20% of the corps had marched DCI, and another 20-25% went on to march DCI.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Anyone have ideas for SoundSport rules that should be changed for the Age of Covid? Still think DCI needs to think outside the box to start rebuilding and SS about as low cost as the activity gets

SoundSport could have a covid division, where the max size is 10 performers and they must maintain 6-foot spacing throughout the performance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cixelsyd said:

SoundSport could have a covid division, where the max size is 10 performers and they must maintain 6-foot spacing throughout the performance.

Is there a minimum size to Sound Sport? Trying to remember what Mini Corps rules are.

21 hours ago, Ghost said:

For those of us who have or are still competing in track & field, soccer, softball, baseball, basketball, road/bike races, etc. Would like to speak with you.

Age groupers don't matter only the podium matters. :cheer:

• Confused 1