Happy Thanksgiving and Be Safe

Wow... cell started blasting and see it’s from COVID Alert PA. Know next week state might run out of ICU beds and this message said hospitals near capacity, stay home if possible. With all the badness hitting just want to wish everyone a good holiday no matter how it is spent (hopefully safely).

My changed for 2020 plans are drive an hour with the dog to sister and Bro in law. Social distance visit outside if nice (garage if not) and then pick up care package of dinner to take back home to eat. Not even going in the house as bro in law goes to NJ to see family and he is never sure if he comes back clean.

13 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Unlike the video below, we're celebrating Thanksgiving with our small immediate family unit only.  Happy Thanksgiving DCP! 

Got that sent to me last night by a lady friend. Cats expression and dog stealing silverware are the best imo

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 3

Just back and nuking my part of Cracker Barrel family fest for me and the dog. Dang smelled good from the cargo area on way home.