That was a gutsy move!

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

Boy, do I look stupid now (Hey, I heard that!) that Boston is going all in next year if allowed too.  Didn't see this coming.

I did.

On 12/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, JimF-LowBari said:

Was thinking that too but couldn’t remember the year.... kept thinking “Star Wars” was in there but wrong year.

Listened to Madison Scouts '76 early season vs late season yesterday.

All day I had the theme from Shaft going through my head - the earworm repeating over and over.  To get rid of it I listened to Hotline Bling.

Guess what was in my head this morning?

I'm going to listen to "What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor" now to get Hotline Bling out of my head. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Continental said:

I'm going to listen to "What Do You Do With a Drunken Sailor" now to get Hotline Bling out of my head. 

Lol now I’m going to have to check what year Reading Buccaneers 🏴‍☠️ played Drunken Sailor. Real upbeat version and nice sop/bari duet playing very fast and very clean. Well will be in my head until I copy some more vinyl and cassettes to laptop. (Retirement/Covid project)

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2020 at 3:30 PM, Continental said:

Edit: Just checked the show listings on fromthepressbox.com for '76 and Madison's last show at the beginning of the season July 3rd. The don't appear at another show on the listing until August 4th.  I know that there are some shows that don't appear on the yearly contest results shown, but strangely enough there was also a show on July 31st in Madision, Wisconsin where they did not compete.

That first tour lasted one more week, including contests in Oklahoma and Kansas on July 8-9-10.  Next contest appearance was August 1st in McHenry, IL, three weeks later.