2021 latest news

42 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I’m not saying your conclusion is wrong, but for those of you who think the notion of a corps having any kind of a season or going to Indy is ignorant, irresponsible, unintelligent, or anything else you have said or implied, why don’t you go after those corps who have announced they plan to do those things instead of ganging up on one enthusiastic young person who has no control over what will happen?

A conversation is a two way street. People have asked plenty of questions to achieve better understanding and received trolling remarks in return. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

A conversation is a two way street. People have asked plenty of questions to achieve better understanding and received trolling remarks in return. 

Publicly calling someone ignorant seems unlikely to achieve a better understanding.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Publicly calling someone ignorant seems unlikely to achieve a better understanding.

So if one person does this, is that a reason for all to get insulted in response to honest questions?

11 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I said nothing to that effect and don’t believe I have insulted anyone so I’m not sure why you are asking me.  

Thought you were talking about responses to the young poster. I was bringing up that not all dcpers had responded to her with insulting terms. Yet even the posters that have tried to respond in a respectful manner have gotten snark in return.

And the people getting snark in return includes me which is why I responded to you. (To answer your edit)

Edited by JimF-LowBari