2021 latest news

19 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Interesting how some people are working at home and some aren’t. But.... when it comes to teachers, some point to the people not working at home and say “you should be ashamed.. you should be like them”

edit: teachers, staff, aides, bus drivers, cafeteria workers, etc etc

i am working at home 99% of the time. pretty much from 8 am to 11 PM and often on weekends. The pandemic has truly made all facets of real estate a 24/7 job

29 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

No idea what a widow maker heart attach is but that’s what the ambulance crew said when they visited my Bro in law at the hospital. Followed by “hope you don’t mind we stopped in. You’re the first one we ever brought in with this kind of attack who survived” 😬

I have heard the term used to refer to almost totally blocked arteries. Not sure if there is another reference for the term. My neighbor just had three stents put in for arteries that were almost 90% blocked, and they were referred to as widow-makers.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Unlike Congress, you never shut down.

not the front end of the sale process anyways. and usually in spite of the challenges of doing this job virtually i achieve results far more than they do 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

Dude, you’re posting on here 99% of the time.  

not nearly what i used to. today i am actually getting daytime posting time while i pretend to listen to a conference call

11 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I have heard the term used to refer to almost totally blocked arteries. Not sure if there is another reference for the term. My neighbor just had three stents put in for arteries that were almost 90% blocked, and they were referred to as widow-makers.

That’s probably it thanks. Wild part is he was hunting when he felt sick. Walked a mile and then drove few miles to the house. Told one kid “do me a favor and call 911”. 😳 When his wife got to the ER and found out he was being operated on asked “is it that bad”. Response was “he’s alive, most people with this type are already gone”

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

not the front end of the sale process anyways. and usually in spite of the challenges of doing this job virtually i achieve results far more than they do 

No comment on the words after “this job” 😈

52 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

some, not all. elementary music not so much, but has spent lots of hours transporting recorders and ukes to not just schools for pickups, but often to homes to be sure the kids get their instruments. reviewing assignments on seesaw at 10 PM. 

If I had a 'Marching Recorder Band' that had to attend football games, this would be our "closer".  :spitting:

(I need a good ukulele chart for the opener.)  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

and yet positivity rates continue to explode, so just throw them into the fire too.

so a teacher gets it from a kid and dies...who replaces them? You act as if teachers grow on trees like the other examples you provided earlier. 

i appreciate your conviction, regardless of how uncaring it comes off, as long as you get to march

People who do not care about how and what it takes to allow them the luxury to work online is pretty uncaring in my point of view. Never mind the assumptions you make about me personally. 

• Haha 1