2021 - Who's In and Who's out?

1 hour ago, Continental said:

Unfortunately "The Thing" is preventing all competition in the Antarctic at the moment. 

Is that corps back? 🤪
Original movie was on the other night... with Marshall Matt Dillion as the title character... the 6’ 5” “walking carrot”.... 😆

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Just now, keystone3ply said:

No he didn't;  maybe in March 2020.  But it's not what the most recent data shows through the end of 2020.  

Not jumping on here but 3/21/2020 was three weeks after I retired. End of February had my retirement luncheon and sister just got back from seeing in law in FL and coughed a few times at dinner. She joked “yeah I was in FL but it’s allergies”. Few weeks later no one laughing and my agency went to work at home mode. Amazing how fast it took hold.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

Coronavirus cases are down 45% and hospitalizations are down 26%. Good news. 

My ten boring days with only the first two days of low 99 temps and the last eight of isolation over yesterday morning, probably lowered that percentage .000000034.

• Like 2

Not gonna lie... I was kinda jealous watching FFCC kick off indoor 2021 ..  it seem unreal to be watching real inperson colorguard shows... no such season here in NJ

24 minutes ago, Ghost said:

My ten boring days with only the first two days of low 99 temps and the last eight of isolation over yesterday morning, probably lowered that percentage .000000034.

Did you test positive for the Ro?  I hope you’re feeling well.