2021 - Who's In and Who's out?

14 hours ago, Ghost said:Blast zone seats should sell for a good price.

I didn’t buy them this year.  They’re freed up for someone else.  They were over $700 for two seats in 2019 when I last bought them.  I got a refund in the spring of 2020 for last August.  

14 hours ago, Ghost said:

Blast zone seats should sell for a good price.

My fear is that "Drill" won't be as big of a draw as sound this year considering the limited "Off Season" training.  Blast Zone would be the place to be if you can handle the electronics.

:dancin:

Edited by Old Corps Guy

2 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

My fear is that "Drill" won't be as big of a draw as sound this year considering the limited "Off Season" training.  Blast Zone would be the place to be if you can handle the electronics.

:dancin:

" IF".......No dancing yet ( or more )...lol....drill? Possibly not , visuals? Off the chart

Watch for rules...or lack of😉........." IF"

Edited by GUARDLING

So what have corps actually done to prepare for “whatever it’s called” less than 6 months from now? Look like few remote “camps” but that’s about it. 

4 minutes ago, skevinp said:

And would they even know what they are preparing for at this point?  

I’m starting off with the easier questions... Harder one is the one you asked. Hardest ones are “when does DCI know when to pack it” and “how do they announce it and still save face”.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I’m starting off with the easier questions... Harder one is the one you asked. Hardest ones are “when does DCI know when to pack it” and “how do they announce it and still save face”.

Yeah it’s hard to imagine it happening at this point.  

On the plus side, they don’t have a lot of face left to have to worry about saving.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Yeah it’s hard to imagine it happening at this point.  

On the plus side, they don’t have a lot of face left to have to worry about saving.

Agree on last point and they can lose even more by waiting until last moment. Wondering how big of a financial hit the corps planning on trying to go will get if they keep waiting. At some point, someone has to say “we hate it, it sucks, but it is beyond human control”.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I really hope that DCI has some metrics decided on that need to be in place by some date, or the season doesn't happen.

And how do they announce it - by doing it as soon as they know they need to.  Bad news in February or March will be far more palatable than if it is 1 June & they nope out of the event.  A fundamental rule of mine is "Bad News Ages Poorly"

• Like 3