2021 - Who's In and Who's out?

42 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Did you test positive for the Ro?  I hope you’re feeling well. 

No, we tested positive for the China virus C19.  If only my illnesses over the decades and any future ones were as easy as this one was.  Just wish my wife had half of my immune system since she's had a tough time.  Vitals are good, but her body is taking a long time to recover.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ghost said:

No, we tested positive for the China virus C19.  If only my illnesses over the decades and any future ones were as easy as this one was.  Just wish my wife had half of my immune system since she's had a tough time.  Vitals are good, but her body is taking a long time to recover.

That’s what I meant.  I call it the Ro.  I hope the Mrs. feels better soon.  🙏

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

My ten boring days with only the first two days of low 99 temps and the last eight of isolation over yesterday morning, probably lowered that percentage .000000034.

hope you're feeling better

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

CDC release that teachers don't need vaccines to go back to in person learning. Good News. 

There will be resistance! Teacher Unions don’t appear to be in a hurry to work a full day anytime soon. 

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

CDC release that teachers don't need vaccines to go back to in person learning. Good News. 

I'll be sure to tell our faculty members about this that have suffered through the virus as well as two of our members that are currently in the ICU on a ventilator.   :omg:  

• Sad 3

27 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

There will be resistance! Teacher Unions don’t appear to be in a hurry to work a full day anytime soon. 

We closed down for 6 weeks last year but have been on a hybrid schedule & shut down as needed when cases started rise.  Also had extended holiday breaks.   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

Just now, keystone3ply said:

I'll be sure to tell our faculty members about this that have suffered through the virus as well as two of our members that are currently in the ICU on a ventilator.   :omg:  

Have any of the students/janitors tested positive?

25 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Not working full day? Sister in law is working full day teaching 2nd graders remotely. She hates the remote for various reasons but the two times they reopened they closed within a few weeks due to Covid outbreaks.

• Like 1