Email from DCI about 2021 Ticket Defferals

14 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

that will never happen. sound is worse with the roof open and the field has no legit drainage system....and Indiana in August is always a surprise thunderstorm from hell away from happening

Does Mercedes Stadium have drainage?

How the heck can you design an open roof stadium and not account for drainage?

3 hours ago, Continental said:

Does Mercedes Stadium have drainage?

How the heck can you design an open roof stadium and not account for drainage?

when you don't want to spend money is why you design it that way. no idea what Mercedes has

Edited by Jeff Ream

• 3 weeks later...

I just received this email today. Not happy that I got the email late and only have a few days to decide what to do. 
I bought several super 3 tickets for championships which cost over $2k total. Back in April we had the option to donate the money spent or transfer my ticket purchase for the same seats for 2021 championships. It seems like this isn’t an option anymore? Now I need to decide between donating it or having it applied as credit for future 2021 events. I plan to carry the credit over to purchase tickets for championships but there’s still a lot of unknowns at this point. The nearest show is an ocean away from me. Really bummed about it, but I can only hope for the best. This would be my first ever dci show to witness live after following the activity for 10 years. 

53 minutes ago, patrick643 said:

I just received this email today. Not happy that I got the email late and only have a few days to decide what to do. 
I bought several super 3 tickets for championships which cost over $2k total. Back in April we had the option to donate the money spent or transfer my ticket purchase for the same seats for 2021 championships. It seems like this isn’t an option anymore? Now I need to decide between donating it or having it applied as credit for future 2021 events. I plan to carry the credit over to purchase tickets for championships but there’s still a lot of unknowns at this point. The nearest show is an ocean away from me. Really bummed about it, but I can only hope for the best. This would be my first ever dci show to witness live after following the activity for 10 years. 

This can't be an option because DCI doesn't plan to have a "championship" in 2021...but a "showcase" instead.

As I am watching my budget, I asked DCI for a refund of the canceled 2020 Allentown two-nighter.

DCI replied to me on Monday, December 28, to be patient and understanding, and hinted that Allentown may be added as a 2021 event, yet just as well cautioned that it may not.

DCI said a possible expanded schedule may be announced in March.

DCI also hinted that a refund or deferral of funds to 2022 was currently NOT being offered, though may be considered in March.

2 hours ago, DeanInChicago said:

As I am watching my budget, I asked DCI for a refund of the canceled 2020 Allentown two-nighter.

DCI replied to me on Monday, December 28, to be patient and understanding, and hinted that Allentown may be added as a 2021 event, yet just as well cautioned that it may not.

DCI also hinted that a refund or deferral of funds to 2022 was currently NOT being offered, though may be considered in March.

6 hours ago, DeanInChicago said:

i'll tell them to roll it over or refund me. No BD or SCV, i'll go to Allentown for other things other times

I finally decided to donate my funds. I’m resetting my countdown for DCI 2022 Championships. 

• Like 1