ISO Vinyl Records of 1971-1973 Seasons that Include Boston Crusaders

baritonestigee

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group.  I'm no expert when it comes to drum corps records/vinyl, but I was curious if there are any records that exist of the Boston Crusaders between 1971-1973.  I'm aware this was a tough period for the org (due to a fire and lack of numbers because of the draft), so not much may exist but I thought if anyone knew it would be someone on this forum.

My father marched with the Crusaders between 1971 and 1973.  I was hoping I could find a record that I could surprise my father with that is from his seasons.  I know it's a reach, but I thought I would try.  

The only vinyl I'm currently aware of is Dream 1971 (Volume Two) Label: Fleetwood Records (2) ‎– FCLP2293.  Per the Discogs website, it contains the Boston Crusaders.

Dream 1971 Tracklist:
A1    –Boston Crusaders    
A2    –St. Andrew Bridgemen    
B1    –27th Lancers    
B2    –Blue Rock (4)    

If anyone knows of any others or is considering selling, please send me a message.  Thanks!

There are several CDs of Boston Crusaders for 1971 at Fleetwood records.com

But, Bobby Pero has all of those years 71-73 on a CD.  He is at Ebay - the Drum Corps Shop

3 hours ago, Musicroyal said:

There are several CDs of Boston Crusaders for 1971 at Fleetwood records.com

But, Bobby Pero has all of those years 71-73 on a CD.  He is at Ebay - the Drum Corps Shop

Yeah, I saw the CDs are on the Fleetwood site as well as ebay.  I was hoping I could uncover some lost vinyl, but I'm well aware it is a shot in the dark.  Thank you!