2021 January DCI meeting conspiracy theory

1 hour ago, MikeN said:

Not to add fuel to the fire (that can't melt steel beams), but Genesis in their email update felt it necessary to remind us they'll be fielding normal drum corps numbers with normal drum corps instruments...

Mike

Good re Genesis. 

& it doesn’t need to melt steel, just burn clarinets & saxophone reeds

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I never met a conspiracy theory I didn't like.

Carpe ConspiracyTheory.

😎

Rumors are that representatives from QAnon, the FreeMasons, & the CEO of Malaysia Airlines will be in attendance.  If George Soros is speaking, then I'm in. Also would love to hear the latest about the "Illuminati".  If it's too dangerous to travel, may just read through Revelations again...  (No, I don't believe the book of Revelations is a conspiracy theory. Sorry Mods, but this is funny)   :spitting:    

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

22 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Rumors are that representatives from QAnon, the FreeMasons, & the CEO of Malaysia Airlines will be in attendance.  If George Soros is speaking, then I'm in. Also would love to hear the latest about the "Illuminati".  If it's too dangerous to travel, may just read through Revelations again...  (No, I don't believe the book of Revelations is a conspiracy theory. Sorry Mods, but this is funny)   :spitting:    

Lmao when seeing Illuminati.... Marvel comics universe has their version but you have to be a real comics head to know the names. OK Ironman (not the Black Sabbath song) is one of them..::

• Like 1

not a rules year is it? I can't remember. And hell, they don't even truly now what the summer will be....except for no BD, SCV or Surf

• Like 1