Troopers: A report on alleged sexual assault & problematic behavior by MAASIN

43 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Doesn’t that defeat the idea behind having a Twitter account?

I think it means they can select the 'protect your tweets' option where you have to have their approval to follow.  (I don't have an account but I guess it's like FB accepting a friend request?)  But that sounds like it does somewhat defeat the purpose of a twitter account. 

https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/public-and-protected-tweets

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

44 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Doesn’t that defeat the idea behind having a Twitter account?

Have you seen the psychos on there?  I permanently deleted my Facebook and deactivated Twitter last Thursday.  And I’m presenting asking myself why I’m posting here.  I think I should probably follow suit here.  Adios. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Have you seen the psychos on there?  I permanently deleted my Facebook and deactivated Twitter last Thursday.  And I’m presenting asking myself why I’m posting here.  I think I should probably follow suit here.  Adios. 

I am reminded os a Jimmy Buffet line "If we all weren't crazy, we'd all go insane"

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Yeah I tweeted for a bit and quit so I don’t feed people’s sickness. Makes RAMD seem tame. About the last thing I did was report two threats. One was directed toward me. Glad I don’t use my real uncommon name.... 

PS can you delete a FB account? IIRC I could only deactivate Krista’s account.

4 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

It wasn't 'two members involved sit down and discuss it with a staff member' - according to the MAASIN post it was the color guard captain that was the 'mediator' (my term).  

oh yeah...even worse

48 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Sorry to see you go but I understand.  

1 hour ago, Tony Flores said:

I see Troopers made their twitter private...

circle the wagons

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I see what you did there.

my question is.....who did the investigation from a law firm standpoint? Don't they have a famous alum thats a prominent lawyer out there...seems like a possible conflict of interest if so. 

• Like 1