Troopers: A report on alleged sexual assault & problematic behavior by MAASIN

2 hours ago, Continental said:

Funny how I never tired of the the giant bowl of truffles on the conference room table...I felt like Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors...."Feed Me!" 

Different M&M plants had a variety of...er...offerings. Waco TX had a huge piece of chocolate with a knife near the front entrance where you could slice off as big a piece as you like when entering the building. In Hackettstown NJ, the main corporate office of the M&M Mars division (and a plant that makes M&M's) all conference rooms had a variety of M&M products available. We could also stick a paper cup in the production area of the plant and get cupfuls of M&M's prior ro rhe sugar shell enrobing process. At the end of each shift, a bowl of M&M's was placed in the employee area, and staff were encouraged to sample them as a quick test to make sure the quality was consistent shift to shift. Other plants had a variety of stuff for us to sample.

Oddly, none of this happened at the Kal Kan plants, including the corporate office/plant in Vernon CA.    😀

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Different M&M plants had a variety of...er...offerings. Waco TX had a huge piece of chocolate with a knife near the front entrance where you could slice off as big a piece as you like when entering the building. In Hackettstown NJ, the main corporate office of the M&M Mars division (and a plant that makes M&M's) all conference rooms had a variety of M&M products available. We could also stick a paper cup in the production area of the plant and get cupfuls of M&M's prior ro rhe sugar shell enrobing process. At the end of each shift, a bowl of M&M's was placed in the employee area, and staff were encouraged to sample them as a quick test to make sure the quality was consistent shift to shift. Other plants had a variety of stuff for us to sample.

Oddly, none of this happened at the Kal Kan plants, including the corporate office/plant in Vernon CA.    😀

Lol reminds me of a comment I heard when vacationing in Toronto. Couple found out we lived near Hershey and “oh wow, it must taste really fresh then”. To be nice I said “no it’s the same” while thinking of all the preservatives that must go in a dairy type product

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I guess that's better than licking or biting of a chunk of a huge Hersey's Kiss.  (e.g. Willy Wonka) 🤣

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Lol reminds me of a comment I heard when vacationing in Toronto. Couple found out we lived near Hershey and “oh wow, it must taste really fresh then”. To be nice I said “no it’s the same” while thinking of all the preservatives that must go in a dairy type product

I will say I love to get the Reese's large Xmas trees, hearts, or eggs when they first arrive at Walmart before they get older & experience the taste change from the melting process.  Something about their chemistry going on... 

8 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Keeping thread back on the topic of the Troopers & MAASIN.  Amazing to see the magnetic distraction power of chocolate.  (And peanut butter)  :whistle: 

YOU GOT CHOCOLATE IN MY THREAD!!!

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Keeping thread back on the topic of the Troopers & MAASIN.  Amazing to see the magnetic distraction power of chocolate.  (And peanut butter)  :whistle: 

well for now, probably silence til the next scandal breaks

• Like 1