Phantom Regiment Moves Forward With Plans For 2021 Summer Season

After careful consideration, research, and planning, Phantom Regiment is preparing to make its way to the Drum Corps International Celebration in August in Indianapolis. Prior to this event, we are planning to create as many on and off the field performances as possible in the Midwest area. While there are many uncertainties ahead and certainly […]

View the full article

My experience with Regiment is that they have a pretty solid admin team. Hopefully they will put a lot of thought and elbow grease into this and do it right.  Personally I don't see the upside outweighing what could go wrong, but I have been wrong quite often

1 hour ago, totaleefree said:

My experience with Regiment is that they have a pretty solid admin team. Hopefully they will put a lot of thought and elbow grease into this and do it right.  Personally I don't see the upside outweighing what could go wrong, but I have been wrong quite often

I think Regiment's current administration thought carefully about the plan to go forward.

They do not have the resources that others seem to have. 

12 hours ago, Continental said:

I think Regiment's current administration thought carefully about the plan to go forward.

They do not have the resources that others seem to have. 

?????? Are you privy to their resources?

10 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

I thought it was common knowledge, at least on dcp, that Phantom Regiment has a smaller operating budget than other finalist corps. 

looking at the 990's seems to indicate that

• Like 1

Long as they are fluid with the plans to go along with whatever real life throws at them. Just saw the percentages in my state of getting vaccines. Looks like my retirement list trips will be very late 2021 or 2022. (I’m in the “ok who’s left” phase of getting shots)

Edited by JimF-LowBari