Educators and Covid vaccinations - yes DC related

2 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

I said in a previous post "At 75 years the fatality percentage goes up. 

Point being that school age kids and instructors are not in the large percentage groups. 

If you knew the numbers and were not just looking for fault then you probably would have known they were from the CDC. Why would I have made them up? 

I never said I “knew the numbers” to the level of detail you quoted. What gives you the idea that if you post raw numbers, people will know where they come from? And ridiculous to give out a survival percentage and somehow expect us to “know” what age groups you meant. Why leave out age groups at all?
Also never said you made anything up. Like I said before I don’t have the time and could care less what you post to try to put pieces together to try to figure out your meaning. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

I think you have posted those exact same numbers in another thread. No one else knows them considering the amount of knowledge that is claimed here?

I posted the source once they asked. In my opinion its childish to want to close the thread when someone disagrees or post statistics. 

With the last sentence it proves you don’t read responses to you or are just trolling by twisting words. There is so much garbage out there it’s harmful to post information without giving the source and date to know how good it is. You did not give either and that’s why I would close if it continues. Had nothing to do with disagreeing and everything to do with throwing out unverifiable data. And anything without a source is unverifiable.
IF you REALLY want to have a discussion then post full information and don’t expect us to mind read. And knock off the insults when people don’t take what you post as gospel.

Edited by JimF-LowBari