WSJ: America to reach herd immunity in April

29 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Well since I’ve now someone who lives in doom and wants to see people suffer I’m done asking or bringing up questions here. I’ll just keep monitoring the PA Covid app and sites with number of vaccines given and people totally vaccinated and wait and see.

Oh yeah, saying “wait and see” is “proof” how horrible I am

Please give me your shirt size as I plan to order T-shirts that say "Doom and Gloom on DCP."  The shirt color choices are black, black or black.  

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

If I am one of the people this is directed at: how is questioning information in a report “attacking”.

I don’t expect everyone to agree with me but fed up with people twisting my words and meanings

I made the comment about font size.  

It's also going on the back of my t-shirt in very large font. 

Edited by Continental
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

But it’s wrong to discuss if someone brings up something you disagree with or just don’t want to hear. Either irony or hypocrisy and don’t care which. 

Cancel culture?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Cancel culture?

Hate that term but can’t disagree. 

Lol know I don’t fit the mold too well but I like discussing things with people who disagree with me. How the hell are you going to learn anything if all you get back is “I agree, I agree, etc”. Don’t try to change anyone’s mind, just try to understand their point of view better.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

35 minutes ago, Continental said:

Please give me your shirt size as I plan to order T-shirts that say "Doom and Gloom on DCP."  The shirt color choices are black, black or black.  

Need AC/DCs “Back In Black” playing in the commercials. 

• Like 2

Mod hat here....

Please refrain from making political posts or links. If you see one you think is political, report the post.

Also, personal attacks are not permitted. 

In general, take a second look at what you post prior to hitting Submit.

15 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Mod hat here....

For the record Mike I did take a second look and it was worth the possible suspension or penalty. I was accused of being childish by this poster in another thread and tired of the sniping every time I post.  That’s childish imo and will say so...

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

I have already posted my expectations of how the next 6 months will play out.  This article does not change my mind... but it does serve to counterbalance the slew of opinions that we will be still be mandated to wear four masks at a time in 2024.

That said, I remain both amused and disturbed at how no good news can be allowed to stand without immediately attacking it over everything from scientific premises to font sizes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Mod hat here....

Please refrain from making political posts or links. If you see one you think is political, report the post.

I "herd" that.  (See what I did?)  😁🤐😷😇

:notme:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

It surprises me how these threads devolve in to the same thing over and over again with the same old characters. Well, sometime Skevinp decides he has a little bark too. 

Maybe "surprise" might be a little strong. 

In before the close. 

There really is no surprise.  Even when things get civilized, the passive-aggressiveness eventually shows. 

• Like 3