WSJ: America to reach herd immunity in April

11 hours ago, Continental said:

Please give me your shirt size as I plan to order T-shirts that say "Doom and Gloom on DCP."  The shirt color choices are black, black or black.  

To counteract this, I plan to sell sunshine yellow colored shirts that say "OK Doomer" on the front.  The back will have a picture of a unicorn pooping a rainbow.

We may not change any minds, but Continental and I will get rich on the proceeds.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, skevinp said:

To counteract this, I plan to sell sunshine yellow colored shirts that say "OK Doomer" on the front.  The back will have a picture of a unicorn pooping a rainbow.

We may not change any minds, but Continental and I will get rich on the proceeds.

Long as you have your priorities straight 😆 (iow wish I thought of it).

I’ll take one in chubby munchkin size...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

That's not what I've been told

Don’t  believe Ream... 😈

He’s one of the few posting here who knows what I look like.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

16 hours ago, Cappybara said:

It surprises me how these threads devolve in to the same thing over and over again with the same old characters. Well, sometime Skevinp decides he has a little bark too. 

Maybe "surprise" might be a little strong. 

In before the close. 

well its giving me info for my new DCAF column Drum Covid Planet

16 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

I have already posted my expectations of how the next 6 months will play out.  This article does not change my mind... but it does serve to counterbalance the slew of opinions that we will be still be mandated to wear four masks at a time in 2024.

That said, I remain both amused and disturbed at how no good news can be allowed to stand without immediately attacking it over everything from scientific premises to font sizes.

if i am perceived as negative, oh well. i've seen too many people i now die in the last year due to Covid. Sadly, some could have been prevented by taking it seriously. i could give a #### how i am viewed on here.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lance said:

It's an opinion piece.  Not sure why anybody needs to get nasty about it. 

no recaps to ##### about

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Don’t  believe Ream... 😈

He’s one of the few posting here who knows what I look like.

stand up shorty i can't hear you

• Haha 1