WSJ: America to reach herd immunity in April

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Our priority group will be long done by the time our "suggest you wait around three months to get your vaccine since you're no longer positive" wait is up.  

Ouch... for me will be interesting to see how close I get to age 65 which would have bumped me up at least one group (haven’t checked the lasted group breakdowns)

Edited by JimF-LowBari

14 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m not anti-vaxxer.  I got the flu shot last fall and I got Shingrix a few years ago, which plenty of people are afraid to get because of the side effects.  Raise your hand if you’ve gotten Shingrix.  

I’m a little iffy about this one.  I’d feel better taking the JNJ than either the Pfizer or Moderna. 

i am not talking people with legit concerns. i am talking the true hard core anti vaxers that think microchips wil be implanted in them

13 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Stephan has a phrase for it; Let's dance to old Fauci razzle-dazzle! 

he's not the only one that has made them only to back track later. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Continental said:

I'm talking about now.  Imagine if Fauci had not been there and we had to listen to what was being said in which every single aspect of what was going on was far from reality. 

wait bleach doesnt work?

• Like 4

12 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

Good news gets dumped on here, nothing new. Fauci changes his mind everyday. 

use the search feature on here for the many items of good news posted since last March.

the track record aint great regardless of where it comes from

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Continental said:

Is it possible your name is Brasso?

not nearly as verbose

Well since I’ve now someone who lives in doom and wants to see people suffer I’m done asking or bringing up questions here. I’ll just keep monitoring the PA Covid app and sites with number of vaccines given and people totally vaccinated and wait and see.

Oh yeah, saying “wait and see” is “proof” how horrible I am

• Haha 1

It surprises me how these threads devolve in to the same thing over and over again with the same old characters. Well, sometime Skevinp decides he has a little bark too. 

Maybe "surprise" might be a little strong. 

In before the close. 

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I have already posted my expectations of how the next 6 months will play out.  This article does not change my mind... but it does serve to counterbalance the slew of opinions that we will be still be mandated to wear four masks at a time in 2024.

That said, I remain both amused and disturbed at how no good news can be allowed to stand without immediately attacking it over everything from scientific premises to font sizes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

That said, I remain both amused and disturbed at how no good news can be allowed to stand without immediately attacking it over everything from scientific premises to font sizes.

If I am one of the people this is directed at: how is questioning information in a report “attacking”.

I don’t expect everyone to agree with me but fed up with people twisting my words and meanings

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1